Get there by: Driving │ Train │ Coach │ Bus
Located in Tivoli, less than 3km from Cork city centre & 11 km from Cork International Airport, there are various convenient transport options available for travelling to Clayton Hotel Silver Springs.
Parking – there is complimentary parking and an electric charging station is available.
- On approach from the N8, before the Jack Lynch Tunnel follow the signs for the city centre at the Dunkettle Roundabout.
- Continuing for city centre take the first exit at the next roundabout onto the dual carriageway Lower Glanmire Road (sign posted city centre).
- Take the first exit left signposted Clayton Hotel Silver Springs which will take you up to the Tivoli Flyover.
At the lights turn right, then right again, and the hotel is on the next left.
- Upon arrival in Blackpool, passing the Blackpool shopping centre on your left, at a set of traffic lights on a T junction bear left onto North Link Road – R635 (signposted for Dublin N8).
- Continue to follow the road for approx 3km.
- On approach down the Mayfield Hill follow the signs left for the Clayton Hotel Silver Springs.
Killarney (N72) / West Cork (N71)
- At the Bandon Road Roundabout in Cork follow signs for Dublin, which will take you to the Jack Lynch Tunnel.
- After going through the Jack Lynch Tunnel follow signs for the City Centre.
- Take a left off the dualcarriageway onto the slip road for the Clayton Hotel Silver Springs exit which will take you up to the Tivoli Flyover.
- At this junction take a right turn followed by another right and the next left will take you to the Clayton Hotel Sliver Springs.
Cork City Centre
- At roundabout take the first exit. Bear left onto South City Link Road – N27
- At the second junction continue forward onto Michael Collins Bridge N27
- Bear left onto Penrose Quay – N8 (signposted all routes)
- Turn right onto Ship Street – R854
- Turn right onto Lower Glanmire Road – N8
- At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the N8 (signposted Dublin, Rosslare)
- Continue on the Lower Glanmire road and over the Skew Bridge, move into the left-hand lane
- At the Kevin O’ Leary garage turn left and then right
Cork Airport – driving time approximately 15 min
- Turn left coming out of main airport entrance, continue straight down the road
- Go straight through first junction
- At roundabout take the 4th exit N25 Dublin road
- Continue on dual carriageway
- Come through Jack Lynch tunnel
- At first roundabout take left for city centre
- Continue on dual carriageway until you see the sign for Clayton Hotel Silver Springs
- Take left onto the flyover
- Take a right at the top of the flyer and then a right and left into the hotel.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT OPTIONS
Cork Kent Station on Lower Glanmire Road is very close to the hotel. Take a taxi from the rank outside the station – journey time is approximately five minutes. The station is within walking distance from the hotel – you should allow 20 minutes for a brisk walk or 30 minutes at a more leisurely pace.
In addition to being a hub for regional and national services, a scheduled bus service operates from Cork Airport to the City centre. From Cork Bus Station you can take a taxi to the hotel – journey time is approximately 10 minutes.
From Cork city centre the number 8 bus runs every 15 minutes from St Patrick’s Street and stops across from Mayfield Police Station. Proceed down the Mayfield Hill and follow the road around to the left to the Clayton Hotel Silver Springs